Where can I buy alcoholic drinks, cooldrinks and ice?

We have a bar at the camp that stocks consumable ice, basic beers, liquor and cooldrinks. The bar is a cashless, credit card-only bar. Alternatively, if one of our vehicles is going to Aussenkehr we can purchase you cooldrinks and/or snacks (no alcoholic beverages) at Spar. You will need to supply the cash for these purchases. We will purchase what the store has available and return your change with a slip from Spar. You can pre-order drinks and consumable ice from the bar to be delivered at resupply.

Bundi Cart0
There are no tours in your cart!

Accommodation Enquiry Form

Send Inquiry

2024 Prices: To view our current river rafting or fishing prices, click here
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you agree to our privacy policy.