What documents are required for my vehicle to cross the border?

If your vehicle documents are not in order you will not be able to cross the border. You have to have the following documents

  • Valid Passport of driver
  • Valid driver’s licence
  • Certified copy of vehicle registration papers (The Chassis, engine number, trailer number, and license details will be
    checked by the police.)
  • Proof of ownership of the vehicle by owner or Rental Company
  • If vehicle is hired, you will need to have the Rental company contract documents with you
  • If the vehicle is still being financed, carry a letter of authority from the bank (must include dates of travel) together with
    the vehicle papers.
  • ZA sticker
  • Motor Insurance Certificate – this you will obtain at the Border. It will be valid for 30 days.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Bundi Cart0
There are no tours in your cart!

Accommodation Enquiry Form

Send Inquiry

2024 Prices: To view our current river rafting or fishing prices, click here
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you agree to our privacy policy.