Orange River Rafting Trip GRT123
Come with us on this 5 day Orange River Adventure on the Orange River in January 2022. Book early to avoid disappointment! Experience the best rafting experience ever that will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
This is the adventure to bring your senses back to life. No more sitting at the office and dreaming of adventure, now you are living it up. You will experience the great outdoors with starry night skies, intoxicating fresh air and a cool river where you can cool off and relax. This is the stuff of legend. Freedom as you have never experienced before.
With this trip you will spend 5 glorious days on the river, with 2 additional days travelling to and from our camp, totaling 7 days away from home.
Our itinerary for this tour is as follows:
- You can arrive at camp any time during the day of the 24th of January 2022. Chalets are available from 3pm. Supper will be served around 7pm. A packing speech as how to pack your clothing, equipment and accessories follow after supper.
- Breakfast is served from 7-8am. Normally people pack their crocs and all equipment in it between 8-9am. At 9am a safety talk follows as to how to be safe on river, after which we depart on river.
- Your tour on the river is from the 25th to 29th January 2022. We transport you back to base camp for a nice evening supper. After a good rest, you depart after breakfast on the 30th of January 2022.
Enjoy our 5 day Orange River Rafting excursion on the majestic Orange River. Your trip will include beautiful scenery, friendly guides, exciting rapids and full catering from the arrival evening until the departure morning.
During your rafting adventure, our professional guides will look after your safety, provide scrumptious meals and ensure that your river rafting adventure will leave you feeling that Africa’s magic has touched your soul.
The adventure of a lifetime. The Orange River awaits you.
Rafting, Swimming, Fishing, Bird-watching, Playing sports with friends and family
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- Full day rafting
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).
Upgrade for more comfort: Rather than sleeping the 1st and last night in your tent, upgrade to a chalet to share with en-suite & air-conditioning.
PCR test is required to enter Namibia at present. Currently, the test is valid for 7 days from testing to enter Namibia and 14 days to re-enter South Africa. Please note that we are offering the following Covid 19 accommodation discount: With the PCR testing currently costing roughly R850pp we have decided to offer our chalets to share to our customers booking rafting trips with us at a zero rate. This offer is subject to chalet availability and only available while PCR testing is still a requirement for border crossing. Discounts are regulated depending on dates, season and the extend of your group. Excluding: Pre-selected package specials. Contact us for more information.