Orange River Rafting GRT141
Join us on this 4 day Rafting Adventure on the Orange River in March 2022. Book early to avoid disappointment! Experience the best rafting experience ever that will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Orange River Rafting is special because you can float, sunbathe and relax while nature entertains you. With this Orange River Rafting adventure, you will spend 4 glorious days on the River, with 2 additional days travelling to and from our camp, totaling 6 days away from home.
Enjoy our 4 day Orange River Rafting excursion on the majestic and best section of the river as it runs through the scenic Richtersveld in Southern Namibia. Here you will enjoy the river in all its different moods. Fast-flowing channels, dark gentle pools and powerfully surging streams. This trip is ideal for groups of family, students and friends. With this is mind, we offer a choice for either rustic camping in our base camp, or upgrade the first and last night to our en-suite rooms.
Our itinerary is written as follows:
- You can arrive at camp any time during the day of the 25th of March 2022. Chalets are available from 3pm. Supper will be served around 7pm. A packing speech as how to pack your clothing, equipment and accessories follow after supper.
- Breakfast is served from 7-8am. Normally people pack their crocs and all equipment in it between 8-9am. At 9am a safety talk follows as to how to be safe on river, after which we depart on river.
- Your tour on river is from the 26th of March to 29th of March 2022. We transport you back to base camp for a nice evening supper. After a good rest, you depart after breakfast on the 30th of March 2022.
Rafting, Swimming, Fishing, Bird-watching, Playing sports with friends and family
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- Full day rafting
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).
Upgrade for more comfort: Rather than sleeping the 1st and last night in your tent, upgrade to a chalet to share with en-suite & air-conditioning.
PCR test is required to enter Namibia at present. Currently, the test is valid for 7 days from testing to enter Namibia and 14 days to re-enter South Africa. Please note that we are offering the following Covid 19 accommodation discount: With the PCR testing currently costing roughly R850pp we have decided to offer our chalets to share to our customers booking rafting trips with us at a zero rate. This offer is subject to chalet availability and only available while PCR testing is still a requirement for border crossing. Discounts are regulated depending on dates, season and the extend of your group. Excluding: Pre-selected package specials. Contact us for more information.