Orange Family Special GRT21
Come with us on this 4 day Family Special on the Orange River in July 2023. Celebrate the festive season in style! Come make wonderful memories with your family. These trips are only available for families to join and are only available on specific dates during the school holidays. It gives families time to play, bond and spend quality time together. Book early to avoid disappointment! Experience the best rafting experience ever that will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Orange River Rafting is special because you can float, sunbathe and relax while nature entertains you. With this Orange River Rafting adventure, you will spend 4 glorious days on the River, with 2 additional days travelling to and from our camp, totaling 6 days away from home.
Enjoy our 4 day Orange River Rafting excursion on the majestic and best section of the river as it runs through the scenic Richtersveld in Southern Namibia. Here you will enjoy the river in all its different moods. Fast-flowing channels, dark gentle pools and powerfully surging streams. This trip is ideal for groups of family, students and friends. With this is mind, we offer a choice for either rustic camping in our base camp, or upgrade the first and last night to our en-suite rooms.
Our itinerary is written as follows:
- You can arrive at camp any time during the day of the 1st of July 2023. Chalets are available from 3pm. Supper will be served around 7pm. A packing speech as how to pack your clothing, equipment and accessories follow after supper.
- Breakfast is served from 7-8am. Normally people pack their crocs and all equipment in it between 8-9am. At 9am a safety talk follows as to how to be safe on river, after which we depart on river.
- Your tour on river is from the 2nd to the 5th of July 2023. We transport you back to base camp for a nice evening supper. After a good rest, you depart after breakfast on the 6th of July 2023.
Rafting, Swimming, Fishing, Bird-watching, Playing sports with friends and family
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- Transport to starting point on river from base camp
- Transport back to our base camp on the last day
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).