New Year Party Orange River 4 days NYB001
Do the Orange River rafting trip and end it with our big New Year’s Party on the 31st, depart 1 January. This is the perfect way to end off your year. You’ve done the work, now it is time to relax and welcome the New Year in with our 4 day New Year’s Bash Orange River Rafting excursion. Our section runs through the scenic Richtersveldt in Southern Namibia.
Your trip will include beautiful scenery, friendly guides, exciting rapids, full catering from the arrival evening until the departure morning, and a New Year’s Party that will set the mood for the New Year. A New Year’s as you have never experienced before.
Our itinerary for this tour is as follows:
- Arrive at our base camp any time during the day of the 27th of December 2021 for supper. Supper will be served around 7pm. A packing speech as how to pack your clothing, equipment and accessories follow after supper.
- Breakfast is served from 7-8am. Normally people pack their crocs and all equipment in it between 8-9am. At 9am a safety talk follows as to how to be safe on river, after which we depart on river.
- Your tour on river is from the 28th to 31st of December. Raft the river for 4 glorious days and then enjoy our big New Year’s Bash party on the 31st. Depart on the 1st of January 2022 after breakfast. Some people extend their tour with an extra day at camp on the 1st of January. Please contact our office for more information regarding options.
For more information on this tour - click on the links below for downloadable files:
Rafting Swimming Fishing Bird-watching Dancing NY Party, DY music with friends and family
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- Transport to starting point on river from base camp
- Transport back to our base camp on the last day
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).
Upgrade for more comfort: Rather than sleeping the 1st and last night in your tent, upgrade to a chalet to share with en-suite & air-conditioning.
PCR test is required to enter Namibia at present. Currently, the test is valid for 7 days from testing to enter Namibia and 14 days to re-enter South Africa. Please note that we are offering the following Covid 19 accommodation discount: With the PCR testing currently costing roughly R850pp we have decided to offer our chalets to share to our customers booking rafting trips with us at a zero rate. This offer is subject to chalet availability and only available while PCR testing is still a requirement for border crossing. Discounts are regulated depending on dates, season and the extend of your group. Excluding: Pre-selected package specials. Contact us for more information