New Years Bash 3 days Orange River NYB005
Orange River New Years Party is an amazing event. Take the plunge and come enjoy an unforgettable New Years’ experience with us. Spend 3 glorious days on the river. You end your epic trip off with our New Year’s Bash on the 31st. Are you looking for a unique and something different way to end off your busy year. Ready for a new type of experience. Then our 3 day New Year’s Bash Orange River Rafting excursion is just the thing for you. Our section runs through the scenic Richtersveldt in Southern Namibia.
Our itinerary for this tour is as follows:
- Arrive at our base camp any time during the day of the 28th of December 2022. Chalets are available from 3pm. Supper will be served around 7pm. A packing speech as how to pack your clothing, equipment and accessories follow after supper.
- Breakfast is served from 7-8am. Normally people pack their crocs and all equipment in it between 8-9am. At 9am a safety talk follows as to how to be safe on river, after which we depart on river.
- Your tour on river is from the 29th to 31st of December 2022. Raft the river for 3 glorious days and then enjoy our big New Year’s Bash party on the 31st. Depart on the 1st of January 2023 after breakfast.
Your trip will include beautiful scenery, friendly guides, exciting rapids, full catering from the arrival evening until the departure morning and a New Year’s Party that will get you amped for the New Year. Come experience carefree rafting living with us and Mother Nature.
For more information on this tour - click on the links below for downloadable files:
Rafting, Swimming, fishing, bird-watching or playing sports with friend and family.
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- Transport to starting point on river from base camp
- Transport back to our base camp on the last day
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).
Upgrade for more comfort: Rather than sleeping the 1st and last night in your tent, upgrade to a chalet to share with en-suite & air-conditioning.
PCR test is required to enter Namibia at present. Currently, the test is valid for 7 days from testing to enter Namibia and 14 days to re-enter South Africa. Please note that we are offering the following Covid 19 accommodation discount: With the PCR testing currently costing roughly R850pp we have decided to offer our chalets to share to our customers booking rafting trips with us at a zero rate. This offer is subject to chalet availability and only available while PCR testing is still a requirement for border crossing. Discounts are regulated depending on dates, season and the extend of your group. Excluding: Pre-selected package specials. Contact us for more information