New Year Family Getaway Orange River NYB007
For a fun family getaway, end the year off with a family getaway our New Years Bash and then start your New Year relaxing on the river soaking up all Mother nature has to offer. Start your trip with our New Years Bash on the 31st and spend 3 glorious days on the river. Party into the New Year and then ease into it by relaxing on the river and basking in the sun. If this is what you have in mind then our 3 day New Year’s Bash Orange River Rafting excursion is just the thing for you. Our section runs through the scenic Richtersveld in Southern Namibia.
Your trip will include beautiful scenery, friendly guides, exciting rapids, full catering from the arrival evening with our New Year’s Party until the departure morning. This is the perfect way to end off a year and ease into a new one. Come experience carefree rafting living with us and Mother Nature.
Our professional guides will look after your safety, provide scrumptious meals and ensure that your river rafting adventure will leave you feeling that Africa’s magic has touched your soul.
Allow for 2 additional days travelling to and from our camp, totaling 5 days away from home.
Our itinerary for this tour is as follow:
- Arrive at our base camp on the 31st of December 2021 for supper and our big New Year’s Bash party .
- Breakfast is served from 7-8am. Normally people pack their crocs and all equipment in it between 8-9am. At 9am a safety talk follows as to how to be safe on river, after which we depart on river.
- Your tour on river is from the 1st of January to the 3rd of January 2022. Raft the river for 3 glorious days. Depart on the 4th of January 2022 after breakfast.
For more information on this tour - click on the links below for downloadable files:
Rafting, Swimming, fishing, bird-watching or playing sports with friend and family.
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- Transport to starting point on river from base camp
- Transport back to our base camp on the last day
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).
Upgrade for more comfort: Rather than sleeping the 1st and last night in your tent, upgrade to a chalet to share with en-suite & air-conditioning.
PCR test is required to enter Namibia at present. Currently, the test is valid for 7 days from testing to enter Namibia and 14 days to re-enter South Africa. Please note that we are offering the following Covid 19 accommodation discount: With the PCR testing currently costing roughly R850pp we have decided to offer our chalets to share to our customers booking rafting trips with us at a zero rate. This offer is subject to chalet availability and only available while PCR testing is still a requirement for border crossing. Discounts are regulated depending on dates, season and the extend of your group. Excluding: Pre-selected package specials. Contact us for more information