4 day Orange River Rafting
Orange River Rafting is special because you can float, sunbathe and relax while nature entertains you. With this Orange River Rafting adventure, you will spend 4 glorious days on the River, with 2 additional days travelling to and from our camp, totaling 6 days away from home.
Enjoy our 4 day Orange River Rafting excursion on the majestic and best section of the river as it runs through the scenic Richtersveld in Southern Namibia. Here you will enjoy the river in all its different moods. Fast-flowing channels, dark gentle pools and powerfully surging streams. This trip is ideal for groups of family, students and friends. With this is mind, we offer a choice for either rustic camping in our base camp, or upgrade the first and last night to our en-suite rooms.
Our itinerary is written as follows:
Arrival the afternoon of the 1st day // spend day 2 - day 5 on the river, afternoon of the 5th day you return to base camp // you then leave on the 6th day after breakfast.
Rafting, Swimming, Fishing, Bird-watching, Playing sports with friends and family
- All meals from arrival evening to departure morning
- All rafting equipment
- Services of our guides
- 4 day rafting
- Transport to starting point on river
- Transport back to our base camp on the last day
- Camping on the first and last night at our base camp.
- Arrival and departure transport from your house
- Camping gear
- All drinks and snacks (excluding coffee and tea).